New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Apps and Games Discussion of applications and games available for Mac OS X.

Headers + Footers for Word 2010

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Menkit

Menkit is on a distinguished road

I have Word 2010, Version 14 and cannot follow these instructions.

I wrote a book with front matter with roman numeral page numbers and no headers. Then the next section there are multiple chapters with alpha numerical page footers.

I was able to number the pages correctly but then when I started typing in headers all the page numbers doubled themselves (66 instead of 6 etc).
Under header and footer tab I cannot see 'insert' 'options' or 'positions'.
Where are they?

Wish there was a tutorial for this with simple steps as I have been struggling for months with this.

Thanks for any enlightenment.
QUOTE Thanks
chscag

chscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 27" iMac i5, 3.2 GHz, iPad 3, iPhone 5c, 3 iPods, OS X Mavericks

This forum is for OS X Applications and Games. Office 2010 is the Windows version. Although the Windows and Mac versions are compatible, the way certain things are done is different.

I suggest accessing the MS Word for Windows forum on the MS server and asking there instead of here. LINK
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« iTunes on external drive | Audio Disappeared in iMovie Event Preview Window »