USB Gamepad not working in OS X
    I am trying to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare in OS X 10.5.8 with a new Thrustmaster Firestorm Dual Analog 3 Gamepad. But i cannot get the gamepad to work at all. It has Mac compatible plastered all over the box and says 'Plug & Play' but this is far from the case.

Anybody with a remedy for this would be much appreciated.

I have tried Gamepad Companion 2.4 (Trial) but this doesn't seem to help either, unless i'm doing something wrong.

The Republic of Neptune
    Unless the gamepad is defective, then most likely it will only work in-game if the game specifically supports it. The GamePad Companion driver is near-useless, sorry to say. But fear not! What you need is ControllerMate.This app will let you very precisely tune any USB device to work to your liking. In your case, you will be assigning buttons to the keyboard or mouse equivalents, but you can tweak the sensitivity, delays, repeat rates, etc. It has a bit of a learning curve, so plan to spend some time with the tutorials. Also… here's a brief page from them on Thrustmaster compatibility:
    ControllerMate :: Thrustmaster Compatibility

Please verify and include the exact model/year of your Mac and OS X version number (available from "About This Mac", then "More Info" on the Apple menu).
    Links: Onyx | EasyFind | Apple Hardware Test | How to test your hard drive | The Safe Mac Adware Removal Guide | Uninstall MacKeeper
    Lifeisabeach - Mac-Forums Member of the Month June 2009, Feb 2012, and March 2013.

Thread Information