New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Apps and Games Discussion of applications and games available for Mac OS X.

Unable to scroll through list of bookmarks on Safari (Windows 7)

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

stcx86

stcx86 is an unknown at this point

Hey everyone,

I have a macbook pro and I love using safari on there so I downloaded safari for my PC as well...the only problem is that I have a long list of bookmarks and I can't "scroll the list" when I click on the "bookmarks" button at the top of the page...I don't know if this is a glitch or something but on my MBP, I can scroll my entire list of bookmarks but when I open the bookmarks list on my PC, it can't scroll through the list...I have to go down to the small arrow and individually click to scroll through each bookmark....does ANYONE know how to fix this? i've looked everywhere and tried to change everything...and nothing!

FYI- YES my mouse does work...i can scroll pages n everything like that...I just can't scroll through my list of bookmarks...both ways, top--->bottom or bottom--->top.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Can anyone confirm? Outlook 2011 | .avi viewing nightmare »