Can I sync iCal and Address Book with Google's Services?
    I just had to get a Motorola Xoom Android Device for my work and I'm used to using my iPad through MobileMe so with my iPad everything is nicely synced with my desktop apps on my Mac.
    The problem is Google's device doesn't work that way. I can set my email up on the Xoom's email program but the issue is the Xoom has a widget for the Google Address Book and Google Calendar.
    I don't use the above Google App's but is there a way to sync them with the Apple apps, Google Address Book-Mac OS X Address Book and Google Calendar-iCal?
    What I mean is for example if I pull up Google Calendar on my Xoom I'd like to be able to see all the calendar items that's on my iPad but I'd like to be able to add/delete an item and then see the same on my Xoom and I'd like to be able to add/delete an item on my Xoom and see the same on my iPad.
    I'd like to be able to do the above also for Google Address Book. Is there any way to do something like this?
    Thank you for your help.

Well I have been using google calendar for about a year now because I schedule all of my classes and things I'm doing throughout the day through it so it goes straight to my phone (Android obviously).

I have also set up iCal to work with my google calendar, so everything that I do to the iCal calendar changes with my google cal and straight to my phone. Poke around in the settings and you should find the settings to get it working.

Irvine, CA
    Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G

June 2007
    July 2009

Thread Information