Specs:
    iPhone4, MBP
    MS remote desktop for Mac doesn't support TS gateway?
    Can someone please confirm this for me? I'm trying to remote into my work computer but I'm told I need to be able to use TS gateway. (I'm brand new to Mac and brand new to this remote desktop stuff.) I had one of the tech guys try to get it set up but he said he couldn't find where in RDP for Mac to set up the TS gateway info.

Hoping someone can give me a way to set this up or a work-around. I really don't want to have to spend money on Parallels (his recommendation) or try to set up Darwin (looked complicated).

Specs:
    27" i7 iMac, 24" iMac, 13" Macbook Air, iPhone 6S, iPod Nano 7th GeniPad 3
    TS gateway?

Are you using a VPN or something? Once on the same network as the remote Windows computer, you can try CoRD: Remote Desktop for Mac OS X

Regards

Specs:
    iPhone4, MBP
    Thanks Razoredge for the recommendation. I tried CoRD but couldn't figure out how to configure it. As I said, I'm new to both Mac and this whole "remoting in" thing. The help file was not of much help to me. Any suggestions on where I can find more information?

I have 2 ways to access my work computer. One is to use Microsoft Remote Desktop program. The only problem is that the Mac version doesn't support Terminal Service Gateway. The other way is by accessing the network via mobile.xxx.com (xxx is the company name). The mobile.xxx.com is the way I used to access my work computer but it requires a program called Juniper once you are in the newtwork. As far as I can tell, Juniper is a windows only program.

So far I haven't had the need to work from home. I guess if I do, I can use my wife's computer but that's a hassle. (She's usually glued to Farmville )

Thread Information