New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus • Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts • Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Apps and Games Discussion of applications and games available for Mac OS X.

Safari unable to refresh iFrames

Thread Closed

Artscript

Artscript is on a distinguished road

I am a web developer who needs to check recent changes to my websites. When I make changes to a webpage that is displayed in an iFrame Safari will not refresh the iFrame. I can refresh iFrames with Google Chrome but Safari will not refresh no matter what I do.

Suggestions please

Doug
Buzzard2010

Buzzard2010 is just really niceBuzzard2010 is just really niceBuzzard2010 is just really niceBuzzard2010 is just really niceBuzzard2010 is just really nice
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro 15" 2014, 2.2GHz i7, 16GB RAM, 250GB SSD, OSX 10.9.5 - iPhone 5s 16gb

Try emptying the cache and then refreshing see if that helps.
Either open Safari and go to Safari > Empty Cache, or open Safari and key combination "alt+cmd+E".

Hope this helps
- Simon

If you have been helped, don't forget to use the Reputation system at the top right of their post.
May 2011
Nominated: March 2011 & April 2011

Thread Closed

« How do I prevent Outlook '11 from downloading my ENTIRE Gmail inbox? | Run shell script from a pkg file »