Thread: Neatworks

Question Neatworks
    I'm not sure if I'm posting to the right place. This is completely new to me. I have just bought the software for neatworks. I checked before hand and was told that my HP Photosmart C6300 series (printer/scanner) would be compatible. Obviously, I was trying to save money by not buying their scanner when I already had one. So, the software seemed to download nicely except for the scanner button. It is greyed out so that I can't use it. How do I connect my scanner into this software? I have a MacPro laptop.
    Thank you,

Bretforton, Worcestershire
    MacBook Pro 15" 2014, 2.2GHz i7, 16GB RAM, 250GB SSD, OSX 10.9.5 - iPhone 5s 16gb
    I don't know if it will help with your problem on Neatworks, but here is all the info you need for running your HP Photosmart C6300 series all-in-one:

Mac OS: Installing and Using the Printer in Mac OS X 10.6 - HP Customer Care (United States - English)

Hope this helps in some way

- Simon

If you have been helped, don't forget to use the Reputation system at the top right of their post.
    May 2011
    Nominated: March 2011 & April 2011

Fort Worth, Texas
    27" iMac i5, 3.2 GHz, iPad 3, iPhone 5c, iPhone 6+, 3 iPods, El Capitan
    Moved. Not just "anything" goes into the "Anything Goes" forum. Please read forum descriptions prior to posting.

Thread Information