New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Apps and Games Discussion of applications and games available for Mac OS X.

Starcraft 2 issue

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

TheBeav

TheBeav is on a distinguished road

I have recently purchased Starcraft 2 for my mac and installed it on my computer, but something is wrong with the patch installer. When I finish installing the game the patch installer pops up and says finished without ever having downloaded anything. Then I click play and a window opens saying that the game requires a patch before playing. It then sayd would I like to download the patch. I click ok and the game program closes. So I went on the internet and downloaded the patches I needed manually and I am apparently up to date ( I have the same version number as my friend and his works. 1.1.3.) Once I get to the screen to log in it says that if i don't connect in a moment to log out and try again or check my internet connection. I have attached a screenshot of when this occurs. I have tried everything on the support site as well as made sure there are no firewalls on my computer. Anyone Have any suggestions?
Attached Images
File Type: png Screen shot 2011-01-09 at 9.56.23 PM.png (378.5 KB, 5 views)
QUOTE Thanks
robduckyworth

robduckyworth is a name known to allrobduckyworth is a name known to allrobduckyworth is a name known to allrobduckyworth is a name known to allrobduckyworth is a name known to allrobduckyworth is a name known to allrobduckyworth is a name known to all
Mac Specs: 15" MBP, 2.5GHz i7, 750GB, 6770M 1GB, iPad 3, iPhone 4, custom PC

ring blizzard customer service.

If you find a post helpful, don't forget to use the reputation system (top right of post.)
Join us in the IRC! How? Add me on Steam, Origin or PSN (Vita): robduckyworth
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Backups, disc utility and RAID | Starcraft 2 »