Specs:
    Mac Mini G4 1.25ghz 1gb Ram
    Entourage Junk Folder problem
    Hey all!

I use MS Entourage for my email, and until now I've suffered very few problems with spam on my current email account...but recently (god-knows what I've signed up to?!) I've been deluged.

So I go to enable the junk filter for the first time. Now I may be wrong here, but shouldn't turning this filter on add a junk filter to my folder list? Otherwise how will I see if something has been wrongly filtered as spam? I've had to turn the filter off again, because I'm worried emails may start dissapearing into the abyss if mistakenly identified as spam! Any ideas?

Specs:
    Retina, 13-inch, Early 2015. 2.9 GHz Intel Core i5. 8 GB 1867 MHz DDR3. 512 GB SSD.
    Quote Originally Posted by indykid
    Hey all!

I use MS Entourage for my email, and until now I've suffered very few problems with spam on my current email account...but recently (god-knows what I've signed up to?!) I've been deluged.

So I go to enable the junk filter for the first time. Now I may be wrong here, but shouldn't turning this filter on add a junk filter to my folder list? Otherwise how will I see if something has been wrongly filtered as spam? I've had to turn the filter off again, because I'm worried emails may start dissapearing into the abyss if mistakenly identified as spam! Any ideas?
    When I had the spam filter set up lots of regular email did not get through. I still couldn't remedy this after some twiking so I disabled it. Bummer.

Thread Information