Please help! Need software extracted on OSX
    Hi guys & gals,

I feel i have a bit of a cheek asking this, but i really hope that someone will find it in their heart to help me.

There is a piece of software on the net (i will give download link if someone offers help) that when installed, contains a folder with PHP files in it.

What i really really need someone to do for me is, zip those php files up in some universal format (such as zip or tar.gz) and send them to me.

I know its a lot of hassle, but i would be eternally greatful for any assistance.

12" 1Ghz PB 768Mb 10.4.5 30Gb Video iPod 40Gb 3G iPod 1Gb iPod Shuffle
    the name of the software would be far more helpful

I need the whole contents of the 'webmail' folder zipped and either posted on here, uploaded somewhere, or sent to me via e-mail (should be less than 1mb).

Forgive me for asking the obvious, but why is it that you can't download this yourself?

Also, what you are asking others to do is a direct violation of the EULA for the Kerio MailServer software

Quote Originally Posted by Kerio MailServer License Agreement, Section 4.2
    4.2. Except from the authorized copy for backup purposes, you may not make additional copies of the Software, nor distribute them. You may not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, or otherwise reduce the Software to a human-perceivable form. You may not modify, adapt, translate the Software or any parts thereof, or create derivative works based on the Software. You may not sell, rent, lease, sublicense, transfer, resell for profit or otherwise distribute the Software or any part thereof. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may in no event transfer education and not-for-resale copies of the Software.
    Posting and YOU|Forum Community Guidelines|The Apple Product Cycle|Forum Courtesy

mac: a waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric
    MAC: a data communication protocol sub-layer, also known as the Media Access Control
    Mac: a brand name which covers several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc.

Thread Information