New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Apps and Games Discussion of applications and games available for Mac OS X.

I need help with Nicecast

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Addz

Addz is on a distinguished road

Hey I looked at bout 20 tutorials now but non of them show you how to switch between playing music and then talking because I would like to read shootouts and have a bit of chat with my audience anyone help me?
QUOTE Thanks
TattooedMac

TattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 21" iMac 2.9Ghz 10.9.4 13"MBP 2.9Ghz i7 Yosemite 10.10 ~ iPhone5 iOS 8 ~ iPad Mini iOS 8 ~ ATV3 6.1

Hope this helps Addz

Make sure you have a microphone plugged in
Check system preferences to make sure USB mic is selected as sound input (if using USB Mic)
In the Nicecast Broadcast window change the Source from iTunes to 'Audio Device' and in the 'Select' pull down menu select the USB microphone.Start Broadcast and start talking .... and wait.

Or from this find a work around to go from Radio to Mic . . . . .

Cheers

Dont forget to use the Reputation System if someone has helped you out !!!
Arguing with a zealot is only slightly easier than tunneling through a mountain with your forehead!!!!!
MoTM ☆☆☆
QUOTE Thanks
Addz

thanks yea the mic is already built in o.0 lol but will have a little play with it
QUOTE Thanks
Addz

I don't think it will let you change source well you are broadcasting on the air..
QUOTE Thanks
TattooedMac

TattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 21" iMac 2.9Ghz 10.9.4 13"MBP 2.9Ghz i7 Yosemite 10.10 ~ iPhone5 iOS 8 ~ iPad Mini iOS 8 ~ ATV3 6.1

Not sure as i dont Talk on mine . . . . Just doing research bought that up..... I havnt got a Mic to try it out or i would ......

Im sure you need a USB Mic or similar to be able to change it in preferences to be able to change over ...
Sorry thats all i can help with ATM
Ill do some more looking around

Arguing with a zealot is only slightly easier than tunneling through a mountain with your forehead!!!!!
MoTM ☆☆☆
QUOTE Thanks
TattooedMac

Might have found something that might interest you ...

BlogTalkRadio . . . Check it out, Might just be what you are looking for .....

WIKI ~ BlogTalkRadio

MoTM ☆☆☆
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Sims 3 installation | A very odd Mail issue...... »