New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Apps and Games Discussion of applications and games available for Mac OS X.

flashplayer not recognized by youtube/tweetdeck

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

FIcmoi

FIcmoi is on a distinguished road

Hey everyone, I'm using a macbook pro for the first time and it seems like I'm having a problem with adobe flashplayer. I have downloaded its latest version and install it correctly but when opening youtube or trying to download programs such as tweetdeck they don't seem to open and require a flashplayer upgrade again.
What do I do? Please help. thanks
QUOTE Thanks
Hylas

Hylas is on a distinguished road

Did you restart the computer?
Same thing happened to me.
QUOTE Thanks
vansmith

vansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 2012 13" MBP (2.5 i5, 8GB)

What browser are you using? Have you checked your browser's settings to see if the plugin is recognized?

Important Links: Community Guidelines : Use the reputation system if you've been helped.
M-F Blog :: Write for the blog
Writing a Quality Post
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« San Andreas Cider Port Gamepad Help PLEASE! | uTorrent with BTGuard? »