Thread: Itunes Help

Unhappy Itunes Help
    I need help! I cannot open my itunes application or library. When I click on itunes it tells me it cannot open the library because it was created with a newer version. I have a MacBook- hard drive was replaced about a month ago, and I haven't had the time to fix it until now and I can't figure it out.
    I am running on Mac OS X 10.4, so I can't upgrade to the new Itunes because I have to be operating on 10.5.
    Any ideas? I've tried to install itunes 9.0.2, but it won't open either- same message. Can anyone help?
    The worst part is that I just got an ipad for christmas, and it seems to want me to open itunes before I do anything..... weird!
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Waiting for a mate . . .
    21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM & 13"MBP 2.9Ghz i7 8GB RAM 10.10.3, iPhone5 & iPad Air 2 iOS 8.3, ATV3

If i was you i would do a backup ASAP, because you need to install either X.5 or X.6 to get the new iTunes to run the iPad....... Until you have iTunes 10 your iPad is just a paper weight ATM
    Dont forget to use the Reputation System if someone has helped you out !!!
    Arguing with a zealot is only slightly easier than tunneling through a mountain with your forehead!!!!!
    MoTM ☆☆☆

o.k.... I'll get on that.
    thanks! :-)

Thread Information