Best Financial Program for Mac
    I have been using Quicken2007 for Mac which is so outdated and no longer is supported. I have been unable for 6 days to log onto my bank and download my transactions or use Quicken Bill Pay. Spoke to Q support and my bank. They don't have a clue.

Ready to leave quicken and move on to another financial program that likes Macs. Heard ibook4 was very mac friendly. I need to be able to download transactions and pay bills. Not sure ibook4 is supported by my bank, but at this rate I would rather change banks than deal with Q any longer.

What do you think of ibook 4 ? How hard is it to convert my Q 2007 files to ibook 4? How is their customer service. I am getting very disappointed in Q customer service. Would never get another intuit produce for my mac.

If anyone out there using ibook4, would love to hear your likes and dislikes and what version of mac you are using. Thanks.

Specs:
    15" MBP, Core i7/2GHz, 8GB RAM, 480GB Crucial M500 SSD
    Have you tried iBank?
    Liquid and computers don't mix. It might seem simple, but we see an incredible amount of people post here about spills. Keep drinks and other liquids away from your expensive electronics!

https://youtu.be/KHZ8ek-6ccc

Best Finanacial program for Mac
    No I have not tried ibank4. It is rated very high on some reviews I have seen. It is specifically made for the mac. I just know I have had it with Quicken. Quicken was made for a PC and unless completely redesigned will never function well on a Mac

Specs:
    15" MBP, Core i7/2GHz, 8GB RAM, 480GB Crucial M500 SSD
    Quote Originally Posted by KLKD View Post
    No I have not tried ibank4. It is rated very high on some reviews I have seen. It is specifically made for the mac. I just know I have had it with Quicken. Quicken was made for a PC and unless completely redesigned will never function well on a Mac
    I have not tried Quicken, so I can't speak for it - but I did skim a review of the latest release in a magazine and it didn't look like they had great things to say about it. iBank, on the other hand, seems to be pretty well received across the board. I believe there's a free trial out there - give it a shot and see what you think. If it doesn't work out, no harm no foul, just dump it in the Trash.
    Liquid and computers don't mix. It might seem simple, but we see an incredible amount of people post here about spills. Keep drinks and other liquids away from your expensive electronics!

https://youtu.be/KHZ8ek-6ccc

I will. I was waiting till after Xmas so that I could speak to someone in their office. They are closed until Monday.

But my hope was to find someone on this forum that had used it and could give me some personal feedback.

Thanks.

Thread Information