New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Apps and Games Discussion of applications and games available for Mac OS X.

popcorn

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

lost

neye: can anyone help me just got started with computers. have i book g4 cant use popcorn at all. got mtr no probs got toast 6 no probs, everytime i try to use popcorn it quits on me. cant get onto roxio's help site am going insane fast............have sorted it having just bought this didnt think would have to update it before use. got onto roxio site got update u need version 1.0.3 for it to work. hope this might help anyone else......
QUOTE Thanks
dstopsky

dstopsky is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: Mac no more - Sony Vaio FZ4000

...huh?
QUOTE Thanks
macAttack

macAttack is a jewel in the roughmacAttack is a jewel in the roughmacAttack is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: iBook

ok thanks for the info
QUOTE Thanks
coach_z

coach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to behold
Mac Specs: i dont have no mac's

yep...popcorn needs to be updated because it didnt work with tiger. i believe the majority of us know this here but thanks for keeping us up to date
-chris

MoTM honor roll...
when?
i dont remember
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Quicktime Movie Help | WMV HD...now what? »