New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Apps and Games Discussion of applications and games available for Mac OS X.

Question about Outlook 2011 Contact Pictures

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

GhostHunter

GhostHunter is on a distinguished road

I am pretty new to using a Mac. Switched from a PC and loving the Macbook Pro. I recently got Office 2011 and have been using Outlook. Here is my question: I have attached pictures to my contacts in my contacts folder. When you receive incoming email, you are supposed to be able to see the picture of the person who sent the email (as long as their picture is in your contacts), however, whenever I receive emails I am not seeing their picture show up. This is after I open the message and not just view it in the preview pane. Please help. I am not sure what I'm doing wrong, or if I'm just not looking in the right place.

-New Mac User
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« "This Program mus be run under win32" | Xvid codec did this, now how to get rid of it? »