Quicktime Movie Help
    Ok folks this may be easy or not I don't know, but I'm going nuts.
    Let's start with my working conditions. I have a 500 mhz Powerbook with 512 ram. I own a T1 Cybershot Digital Camera.

Now the problem. I have a video that I recorded on my camera, but it came out rather dark. Now I noticed by going into the camera I illuminated the LCD and it looks much better. In fact a whole lot better. Now I'd like to import the LCD brighted movie, but it seems to only have the dark one. Now I was wonder if you could do any brightness modifications using any software. I've looked through quicktime, I have IMovie HD, Final Cut Pro, iVCD, name it I probably have it. I just need to make my movie brighter throughout the entire film. Any help would be much appreciated.

And yes I still have the Video on my camera, it is not a pre existing file only.

:ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

Los Angeles, California
    2 x 3.0GHz Quad-Core, 6GB OS X 10.6.8 | 15in MacBook Pro 2.2GHz OS X 10.6.8 | 64GB iPad 2 WiFi
    I am not sure how to do this, but I believe that you can lighten up the video using Final cut.
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, It's about learning to dance in the rain!

Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
    You can do it in iMovie as well:

Just go to effects and look for the 'brightness & contrast' effect. Play around with both silders until you get it looking the way you want and then select a clip and hit apply...

Well thank you for all your advice. I've tried with bot quicktime and imovie. I'm not to familer with the editing portion of each of these softwares. I really need to work with this... Hopefully I can work with the contrast and fix this..
    :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

Thread Information