New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Apps and Games Discussion of applications and games available for Mac OS X.

Help me find an app?

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Brasky5

Brasky5 is on a distinguished road

I'm looking for an iPhone app that:

- Allows me to make a to do list
- Seamlessly syncs with my desktop Mac without needing to be tethered
- Ideally would have iCal or iCal-like functionality

I've tried Evernote and fell in love with it until I found out that you couldn't really edit a to do list from an iPhone. It gives you the option of creating a new text-version of a to-do list and deletes your original. I want something where I can enter my tasks and appointments as I come across them, whether I'm at my desk or somewhere else. And I don't want to have to remember to tether my iPhone every time I go to my desk to have access to my to-dos when I'm out.

Is there such an app?
QUOTE Thanks
Brasky5

Doesn't exist, eh? OK.

Funny, for all the posts and posters here, I feel like I'm just talking to myself whenever I post. Oh well.
QUOTE Thanks
McYukon

McYukon is a splendid one to beholdMcYukon is a splendid one to beholdMcYukon is a splendid one to beholdMcYukon is a splendid one to beholdMcYukon is a splendid one to beholdMcYukon is a splendid one to beholdMcYukon is a splendid one to beholdMcYukon is a splendid one to behold
Mac Specs: 2012 MBP i7 2.7 GHz 15" Matte - 16 GB RAM - 120 GB Intel SSD - 500 GB DataDoubler Mac OS 10.9

Why don't you use iCal it can sync ToDos to your Mobile device AFAIK.
Sync iCal to-do with iPhone | Productivity | Mac 911 | Macworld

Or have a look at these, they each have a iPhone counterpart, although I don't know if they all sync both ways.
TaskPaper ? Simple to-do list software for Mac & iPhone
Things - task management on the Mac
OmniFocus for Mac - Products - The Omni Group
SimpleTask : no-frills to-do list for Mac and iPhone This one looks pretty good.

Quote:
Funny, for all the posts and posters here, I feel like I'm just talking to myself whenever I post. Oh well.
Maybe all your questions are to hard to answer.

Use the reputation system if a post helps you!
Mac Forums IRC Channel - Help build it by hanging out with us
The next sentence is true. The previous sentence is false.
QUOTE Thanks
Brasky5

Thank you!

My Mac doesn't "see" my iPad or iPhone, and for some reason my iPad sees my desktop. Anyway, the Appigo thing doesn't work for me, but Todo and Toodeldo seems to work, so that's good enough for me.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Using Automator to save webpages... | Entourage IMAP Sent Folder Sync Issue »