New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Apps and Games Discussion of applications and games available for Mac OS X.

Business Contact Manager - Similar software for MAC?

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Outoftheblue

Outoftheblue is on a distinguished road

Hi all,
I have recently changed from a PC to a MAC and I am very happy with it!

My question:
I used to work with MS Business Contact Manager, and I am now looking for a similar software for my MAC.

The most import feature for me is:

- create notes of phone conversation and link them directly to the customer (Business Contact Manager from MS offers a template with time of the conversation, duration, follow-up function and a possibility to print the notes)

Is there anything similar available for my MAC?

Looking forward to your replies!

Marc
QUOTE Thanks
chas_m

chas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 2009 MBP, Black speakers, Black Benq second monitor, black(ish) iPhone 5s, Black 2012 iPad, etc.

You might look at Daylite, or if you don't need anything that elaborate you could have a look at Bento or even Relationship.

Just a few of many possibilities.
QUOTE Thanks
lacustomsbroker

lacustomsbroker is on a distinguished road

I recently got a Macbook Pro and like it a lot, but I need the ability to switch on a timer and make notes of the conversation as my consulting business is charged out by time. does such a thing exist?I had it in Windows Outlook 2007. Thanks for any advice.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« apple website still broken a day before lion release | SNew Version of SupDuper! compatible with Lion »