New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Apps and Games Discussion of applications and games available for Mac OS X.

Sims 3 CD

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

snugy

snugy is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 13.3" Macbook Pro 2.53 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 4GB of RAM Snow Leopard 10.6.2| iPhone 4 32GB Black.

A quick question... I own the game The Sims 3 and i have a macbook pro. I like to play the sims and sometimes i dont have the cd with me all the time. Is there a way that i can play the game without having the CD? If so how would i go about doing that? I dont want to carry around the CD all the time and sometimes i forget it when i go on trips.
QUOTE Thanks
Raz0rEdge

Raz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 27" i7 iMac, 24" iMac, 13" Macbook Air, iPhone 5 & 5S, iPod Nano 7th Gen, iPad 2 16GB WiFi, iPad 3

If the CD isn't specially protected..you can try copy it to your HD and if the game asks for you, pointing it to the directory where the contents are..

If the CD has some sort of security scheme..then you'll just have to remember to keep the CD with you..

Regards
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« how do I find serial number for individual products in iWork 09 | Send Button Disappears When Composing Message »