Where is Pages autocorrect file?
    I found this post about iWork 06, but I have 09, and I can't find an Autocorrect.plist anywhere. I'm trying to get my autocorrect entries to transfer them to Word, which I have to use for work. Any ideas?

Just as your linked post said, I was able to find that

I was under the impression that the AutoCorrect file was located at:
    contents/frameworks/sfwordprocessingframework/versions/A/resources/english.lproj/autocorrect.plist for iWork 08.
    in a discussion on Apple - Support - Discussions - Max Num of Autocorrections ...

It's weird that its not there for 09

For Keynote, control-click on the Keynote application (in the iWork '06 folder) and choose Show Package Contents. When the new window opens, navigate into Contents -> Frameworks -> SFWordProcessing.framework -> Versions -> A -> Resources -> English.lproj, and then open the file named AutoCorrect.plist.

For Pages, do the same Show Package Contents bit, then navigate to Contents -> Frameworks -> SFWordProcessing.framework -> Versions -> A -> Resources -> English.lproj, and again open AutoCorrect.plist.
    Taken from Change hidden capitalization settings in iWork '06 - Mac OS X Hints

Hopefully you will find it with this, sorry that I cant be of more help but unfortunately I have no way of testing it myself right now.

Modesto, Ca.
    iMac late 2007 10.11.b4, iMac 2008 10.10.5, Macbook2007 10.7.5, Mac Mini 10.7.5, iPhone 3GS Note 8!!
    This is the path to the AutoCorrect.plist on my Mac with iWork 09. Hope this helps.

Macintosh HD/Library/Application Support/iWork/'09/Frameworks/SFWordProcessing.framework/Versions/A/Resources/English.lproj/AutoCorrect.plist

Thread Information