Where is Pages autocorrect file?
    I found this post about iWork 06, but I have 09, and I can't find an Autocorrect.plist anywhere. I'm trying to get my autocorrect entries to transfer them to Word, which I have to use for work. Any ideas?

Just as your linked post said, I was able to find that

I was under the impression that the AutoCorrect file was located at:
    contents/frameworks/sfwordprocessingframework/versions/A/resources/english.lproj/autocorrect.plist for iWork 08.
    in a discussion on Apple - Support - Discussions - Max Num of Autocorrections ...

It's weird that its not there for 09

Also:

For Keynote, control-click on the Keynote application (in the iWork '06 folder) and choose Show Package Contents. When the new window opens, navigate into Contents -> Frameworks -> SFWordProcessing.framework -> Versions -> A -> Resources -> English.lproj, and then open the file named AutoCorrect.plist.

For Pages, do the same Show Package Contents bit, then navigate to Contents -> Frameworks -> SFWordProcessing.framework -> Versions -> A -> Resources -> English.lproj, and again open AutoCorrect.plist.
    Taken from Change hidden capitalization settings in iWork '06 - Mac OS X Hints

Hopefully you will find it with this, sorry that I cant be of more help but unfortunately I have no way of testing it myself right now.

Specs:
    iMac 2010 27" QuadI7 OSX10.11, iMac 2008 OSX10.11, MBP Late2011OSX10.11 , iPad Air, iPhone 3GS
    This is the path to the AutoCorrect.plist on my Mac with iWork 09. Hope this helps.

Macintosh HD/Library/Application Support/iWork/'09/Frameworks/SFWordProcessing.framework/Versions/A/Resources/English.lproj/AutoCorrect.plist

Thread Information