New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Apps and Games Discussion of applications and games available for Mac OS X.

College Student Organizer

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

smithtime

smithtime has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Mac Specs: 15" MacBook Pro 2.53

Hey guys - I've searched for a while and I can't find what I'm looking for...

I'm trying to find the best student organization software for OS X. I'm a college student and I've tried some of the free ones like iProcrastinate. Any ideas on some better software?
QUOTE Thanks
Aptmunich

Aptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2

Schoolhouse isn't free, but it's pretty fantastic. And if you can afford college, you can afford $14 to help you pass

Schoolhouse

Personally I just use VoodooPad, iCal and Dropbox to organize all my stuff.
QUOTE Thanks
smithtime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aptmunich View Post
Schoolhouse isn't free, but it's pretty fantastic. And if you can afford college, you can afford $14 to help you pass

Schoolhouse

thanks for the tips! I didn't mean to imply 'only' free software..in fact I meant the opposite.... I'm willing to pay good money to organize my stuff!

PS- Schoolhouse looks pretty sick... Just what I was looking for...

Any other ideas? Is OneNote for Mac as good as Microsoft tries to say it is?
QUOTE Thanks
smithtime

Quote:

Schoolhouse

Hey I have a quick question-

I saw on Schoolhouse's website that its $14, but when I downloaded it from the Apple website, it didn't prompt me about any kind of payment? I'm running it right now and nothing about a trial version has popped up. Is it free now?
QUOTE Thanks
Netty4mac

Netty4mac is a splendid one to beholdNetty4mac is a splendid one to beholdNetty4mac is a splendid one to beholdNetty4mac is a splendid one to beholdNetty4mac is a splendid one to beholdNetty4mac is a splendid one to beholdNetty4mac is a splendid one to beholdNetty4mac is a splendid one to behold
Mac Specs: Macky the Macbook Pro 2.3Ghz i5 4GB Ram, Mr.Pink 16GB White iPhone 4

Schoolhouse is awesome! I use it too

QUOTE Thanks
Aptmunich

Aptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithtime View Post
Hey I have a quick question-

I saw on Schoolhouse's website that its $14, but when I downloaded it from the Apple website, it didn't prompt me about any kind of payment? I'm running it right now and nothing about a trial version has popped up. Is it free now?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schoolhouse website
The trial version of Schoolhouse allows up to 20 tasks in your library before requiring a registration. There is no time-trial, and you can use every feature of Schoolhouse.
You should see a prompt once you start to add more items.
QUOTE Thanks
smithtime

Quote:
You should see a prompt once you start to add more items.
Good stuff. Schoolhouse is pretty sick.

Any other suggestions?

QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Tricky .flac files | Restore entourage exchange messages? »