New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Apps and Games Discussion of applications and games available for Mac OS X.

Lost Program

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

damiencolellftw

damiencolellftw is on a distinguished road

Hi, Sorry if this has already been posted, but I have a missing program. I was searching for iWeb before and couldn't find it. I did a spotlight search, and there was no results as to where it was on my computer. It's not in any of my folders. I had googled some help and the answers all said to use your re-install disk, but the problem is iLife was already of this computer when I purchased it. I then go to the Apple website to try and download a copy of iWeb and then to update it it's current version but it says there's an eligable version on my computer, but does not say where.
Any ideas on what to do?
Thanks in advanced!
QUOTE Thanks
chscag

chscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 27" iMac i5, 3.2 GHz, iPad 3, iPhone 5c, 3 iPods, OS X Mavericks

If iWeb is installed it's located here:

MacIntosh HD/Applications/iWeb/Contents/MacOS/iWeb

Use your Finder to navigate to the above folder to see if it's there. The executable file is 8 MB.

It sounds like you don't have the original install recovery DVD for your computer? If you don't, you should buy a copy - a retail copy. (black) Or, give Apple customer support a call and order the original set for your particular machine. (gray set)

Regards.

(Note: Moved to appropriate forum)
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Telnet ssh client | Font book help needed »