New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Apps and Games Discussion of applications and games available for Mac OS X.

Mail- Fonts

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

AdamMay

AdamMay is on a distinguished road

Hi All,

Yesterday i made the move from Entourage to Mail for my business - all is going really well but i am starting to come up against some issues that i know you will be able to help me with.

Fonts

As you may be aware Entourage sends emails that are ver compatible with most email programs, however the emails i am sending through Mail appears really strange in Outlook / Entourage which is a problem as Outlook by far has the market share of email programs, esp amongst businesses

Is there a way i can resolve this issue with the fonts so my emails look normal?

Let me know if you can help

Thanks

Adam
QUOTE Thanks
chscag

chscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 27" iMac i5, 3.2 GHz, iPad 3, iPhone 5c, 3 iPods, OS X Mavericks

You've got to define "really strange" before I can try to figure out what's going on with Mail. The Mail program will normally default to composing outgoing messages in Rich Text format which is compatible with Linux and Windows.

There is also an option that allows you to use the same message format as the original you may be quoting from. You may have to experiment a bit to find out what's working best for you. Just CC yourself on outgoing messages until you have it looking the way you want.

Regards.
QUOTE Thanks
lesarmitage

lesarmitage is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: iMac 2.7 i5 + MBP 13" 2.26 (2009) + IPad + iPhone

I use Outlook; Entourage and Mail. After a few days with mail (initially) and the usual trial I decide i could work with Mail (particularly with Letterbox)

Les Armitage
People make life changes because of inspiration or desperation - http://gardner-riley.com
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Installing Games for Macbook pro. | Folder Verification Tool »