Thread: Can't transfer songs to itunes.
06-14-2010, 12:19 PM #1
Can't transfer songs to itunes.
- Member Since
- Mar 06, 2010
I'm trying to add songs to my iTunes library, I've got about 500 .mp3 and I tried dragging them in and only 100 get added. I've tried doing this individually and only the last 100 only ever get transferred. And when I try to play the first 400 files, they won't play with iTunes but work fine with any other programme.
06-14-2010, 06:12 PM #2
- Member Since
- May 18, 2008
- Banks Peninsula, Canterbury
- MacMini 4.1, OS 10.11 and 10.6; Macbook Pro 8.2, OS 10.11, MacBook 4.1, OS 10.6.8
Let's see if I've got this right ...
1. you can transfer only 100 tunes at a time,
2. you try to play the first 400, but they won't work.
So, you've managed to transfer 400 - 100 at a time - but they won't work.
"Any ideas?" Very few actually, but in your situation I'd try:
1. checking through all the iTunes prefs to see if anything there is affecting playback,
2. repairing permissions, preferably using OnyX Titanium Software appropriate to your OS version.
How are you transferring the files to iTunes, and which other applications play the .mp3 files okay?ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ
Please post your Mac (or other) specs and MacOS version in your post, your profile or your signature. It helps us to help you better.
I'm leaving now to go and find myself. If I should return before I get back, please ask me to wait.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By Ngozee in forum Switcher HangoutReplies: 2Last Post: 04-21-2012, 02:42 PM
By BrooklynMac87 in forum Music, Audio, and PodcastingReplies: 3Last Post: 03-10-2011, 12:12 PM
By sirmarksalot in forum iPod Hardware and AccessoriesReplies: 0Last Post: 11-11-2010, 12:03 AM
By falconfan in forum Apple NotebooksReplies: 3Last Post: 02-18-2010, 12:00 PM
By DoneDeal in forum Music, Audio, and PodcastingReplies: 3Last Post: 07-13-2008, 09:54 PM