New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Apps and Games Discussion of applications and games available for Mac OS X.

Rss screensaver broke?

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Rez

Hi all, new here, just found this place and seems like the best place to bring this up.

Recently I installed the latest security update to Tiger, and it appears that my RSS screensaver no longer works. I just get a pretty animated blue background, my rss feed list also only contains 5 feeds now...what gives?

Was wondering if anyone else has seen this. Im also hoping ti has nothig to do with the 1gig of ram I just through in this thing recently. Its a 12inch 867mhz Pbook, technically it only officially supports 640mb total, but 1 gig works also.
QUOTE Thanks
Rez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rez
Hi all, new here, just found this place and seems like the best place to bring this up.

Recently I installed the latest security update to Tiger, and it appears that my RSS screensaver no longer works. I just get a pretty animated blue background, my rss feed list also only contains 5 feeds now...what gives?

Was wondering if anyone else has seen this. Im also hoping ti has nothig to do with the 1gig of ram I just through in this thing recently. Its a 12inch 867mhz Pbook, technically it only officially supports 640mb total, but 1 gig works also.
Interesting, wasnt sure if it was like this before, but the list of RSS feeds thats normally there under screensaver/rss feed/options, are now labeled as Safari book marks, and maybe 8 out of 73 are actually listed (only one that works is NYT: Wine and Dining for some odd reason)....

anyone else seeing this or know of a way to fix it? Thanks.
QUOTE Thanks
Rez

no one?
QUOTE Thanks
PowerBookG4

PowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud of
Mac Specs: Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.

no sorry have not heard of it

My Website
Blog
I love my hosting company!
I was on the M-F honor roll for Febuary:2006
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Where Oh Where did iDVD go! | Crouching Tiger, Hiding The Gem »