New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Apps and Games Discussion of applications and games available for Mac OS X.

QuickBooks Users

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

civicsi2009

civicsi2009 is on a distinguished road

What is a better Quickbooks setup: Parallels with Microsoft quickbooks or Quickbooks for Mac. Reason I'm asking is I just recently switched to a Mac and I have the Microsoft Quickbooks software.
QUOTE Thanks
Lifeisabeach

Lifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: iMac i3 (mid-2010) + OS 10.9; TV 3; iPhone 5S; iPad 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by civicsi2009 View Post
What is a better Quickbooks setup: Parallels with Microsoft quickbooks or Quickbooks for Mac. Reason I'm asking is I just recently switched to a Mac and I have the Microsoft Quickbooks software.
The Mac versions of Quicken's software are generally held in very low regard. They don't have feature -parity with their Windows versions and have been buggy to the point of data loss. Avoid their Mac products like the plague.

Please verify and include the exact model/year of your Mac and OS X version number (available from "About This Mac", then "More Info" on the Apple menu).
------
Links: Onyx | EasyFind | Apple Hardware Test | How to test your hard drive | The Safe Mac Adware Removal Guide | Uninstall MacKeeper
------
Lifeisabeach - Mac-Forums Member of the Month June 2009, Feb 2012, and March 2013.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Deleting files from your "Download list"! | Can you help me with my Excel for Mac? »