New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Apps and Games Discussion of applications and games available for Mac OS X.

advanced excel search & replace - What apps can do this?

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

yodadog

yodadog is on a distinguished road

HI I have been using a program called Excel pipe from Data Mystic on a PC - It basically lets you search and replace on a massive scale in Excel.

You can have hundreds of original and replace values in the first spreadsheet and it will use this to go through hundreds of individual seperate spreadsheets in a folder and replace these values throughout them all. Very handy for many price updates over differnet SKU's in many different spreadsheets.

Does anyone know of a Mac app that can do this?

Thankyou in advance
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Dashboard Time Zone Converter? | FTP Program »