New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Apps and Games Discussion of applications and games available for Mac OS X.

Help! Cant send attachment.

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

tltl

tltl is on a distinguished road

I keep getting the message; "This message can't be saved to the Outbox. The message contains one or more attachment that is too big"
Its 318mb so its not HUGE. I am using mail with pop3. I have deleted contents my trash folder and sent folder but it still wont said.

I am on 10.5.8.

Any bright ideas to get around this?
QUOTE Thanks
bobtomay

bobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 15" MBP 2.33 C2D 256 4GB, MBA 13" i7 1.8, MB 2.0 2GB, Nano 4th, 3GS, iPad 1

You're going to have to make it smaller.

gmail only allows messages of up to 25MB in size for example. The size limit is set up by whomever you are using for email. You need to check to find out what their size limit happens to be.

I cannot be held responsible for the things that come out of my mouth.
In the Windows world, most everything folks don't understand is called a virus.
QUOTE Thanks
toMACsh

toMACsh is a glorious beacon of lighttoMACsh is a glorious beacon of lighttoMACsh is a glorious beacon of lighttoMACsh is a glorious beacon of lighttoMACsh is a glorious beacon of lighttoMACsh is a glorious beacon of light
Mac Specs: Mac Mini Core 2 Duo

Yeah. I beg to differ. 318MB is big.
QUOTE Thanks
LelandJLK

LelandJLK is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: MBP 15 inch 2.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 4 Gigs of ram

if you have a mobile me account you can upload your file to your "online" hard drive, but like the others saod, 318 mb is a huge file to send through an e-mail
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« podcast not updating | Filemaker Pro 10 email »