New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Apps and Games Discussion of applications and games available for Mac OS X.

Internet - I need to find a way for ichat to do this...

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Benjamindaines

Benjamindaines is just really niceBenjamindaines is just really niceBenjamindaines is just really niceBenjamindaines is just really niceBenjamindaines is just really nice
Mac Specs: 17" MacBook Pro

I need a way for ichat to be signed on to a AIM and .Mac account at the same time. Can anyone here help me find a way to do that?

thanks
--Ben

QUOTE Thanks
iLEFTOVERCRACK

iLEFTOVERCRACK is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: dual 2.5 ghz g5 desktop with ati 800x video card,14" iBook 1gb

i dont use ichat
try adium instead

QUOTE Thanks
rs2sensen

rs2sensen is a jewel in the roughrs2sensen is a jewel in the roughrs2sensen is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: 1.67 Ghz 17" PB w/1 GB Ram; 400 MHz PM G4, 366Mhz iBook Firewire, Nano 4GB Black

I love iChat, adium works well. Also Fire, although it can't do multiple SNs.

iLEFTOVERCRACK, nice to see another Michigander here, I'm living in a small town outside of Kalamazoo now, originally from WI though...
QUOTE Thanks
iNAP

iNAP has a spectacular aura about

go to AIM and download it

www.idadgraphics.com
I started using PS from finding this forum and all the help I have gotten here thru the years is immeasurable
thank you MacForums and all it's members
QUOTE Thanks
rs2sensen

rs2sensen is a jewel in the roughrs2sensen is a jewel in the roughrs2sensen is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: 1.67 Ghz 17" PB w/1 GB Ram; 400 MHz PM G4, 366Mhz iBook Firewire, Nano 4GB Black

I personally HATE AIM for both Mac and PC, it crashes constantly on both. I've reinstalled several times, did disk permissions, etc, but AIM crashes I'd say at least once every 10 minutes. Might just be me, but I personally hate it.
QUOTE Thanks
iNAP

iNAP has a spectacular aura about

never crashes on me

www.idadgraphics.com
I started using PS from finding this forum and all the help I have gotten here thru the years is immeasurable
thank you MacForums and all it's members
QUOTE Thanks
Benjamindaines

Benjamindaines is just really niceBenjamindaines is just really niceBenjamindaines is just really niceBenjamindaines is just really niceBenjamindaines is just really nice
Mac Specs: 17" MacBook Pro

Aim for windows it the ultimate spyware matched only by AOL its self

QUOTE Thanks
rs2sensen

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNAP
never crashes on me
hmmm. did it crash at all when you had Panther? it has honestly been like the least stable program I've ever used.
QUOTE Thanks
Aptmunich

Aptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2

Actually my colleague at work has the exact same problem with iChat since she upgraded to Tiger.

After exactly 10 minutes, iChat will crash.

Weird and seemingly unfixable...
We also rely heavily on VPN and use airport though, so maybe something isn't playing nicely...
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Quicktime 6 Pro to QT7 upgrade & serial key? | Tomb Raiding Issues »