New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Apps and Games Discussion of applications and games available for Mac OS X.

first-time imovie 09 user - help?

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

K515

K515 is an unknown at this point

Hello - I have a DVD movie titled The Olympic Series Golden Moments 1920 - 2002 which I did some still captures on an Asus Eee PC netbok but the still captures are badly interlaced (see this) What is deinterlacing? The best method to deinterlace movies

and I found here (link) de-interlace in imovie - Mac Forums

that it's possible to de-interlace the video with imovie 09. So what I'm really asking is, how do I transfer the video from this DVD to imovie?

and of the several books on imovie/idvd that're available at the local Barnes & Noble book store, what book should I get that will show me how to de-interlce and sharpen the video from the DVD as well as show me how to create DVD slideshows in idvd (came with my MBP that I ordered brand-new from apple.com's online store in July 2009 following the WWDC in June 8 - 12 2009) with menus?

Also, is it possible to get still captures from a video in imovie and transfer these still captures to a PC for editing in photoshop cs 3?

a few screen shots I captured from this dvd last night -

QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Entourage capitalization hack available? | Printing Multiple PDF Pages on One »