02-15-2010, 12:45 PM #1
Setting Options in Mail (not accounts!)
- Member Since
- Oct 06, 2009
Is there a way to customize Mail more? I am sorely missing some options that I used back on MS Outlook.
- In MS Outlook you can set the email sot Send only on a Manual Send command. By that I mean that after you hit "Send" on a email message it sits in the "Outbox" until you manually do a "Send&Receive". I cannot find a way to set Mail to do the same. It sends the email out very immediately.
- How do I set the spell check default to be turned on?
- How do I delete addresses from autofill list? Where is that list located?
- Any other tips that people have for customizing Mail?
If these sort of customizations are not possible do members have other suggestions of a better email program?
02-15-2010, 03:40 PM #2
- Member Since
- Dec 27, 2009
- 21.5" iMac, 3.06GHz duo, 4GB RAM, 500GB Hard Drive, NVIDIA 9400M| 8GB iPod Touch
2. Mail>preferences>composing>check spelling>as I type
3. Window>previous recipients (then delete the addresses you don't want to be autofilled)How do you like them Apples?
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By UglyToad in forum OS X - Apps and GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 02-14-2015, 11:16 AM
By Joeag45 in forum Switcher HangoutReplies: 5Last Post: 08-04-2013, 10:46 AM
By swirlyd in forum OS X - Operating SystemReplies: 1Last Post: 03-03-2011, 06:33 AM
By rlucient in forum Internet, Networking, and WirelessReplies: 0Last Post: 09-10-2010, 11:26 AM
By PapaNoHair in forum Switcher HangoutReplies: 3Last Post: 10-16-2006, 04:40 PM