New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Apps and Games Discussion of applications and games available for Mac OS X.

Governor of Poker-- Lost game files

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

PaleGreenPants

PaleGreenPants is on a distinguished road

I am a recent convert from Windows to Mac osx.
I just downloaded a legal full version of Governor of Poker--game runs correctly, but after I save the game it disappears. When I load the game again, it starts like it is the first time I have ever played.

Is there something I need to know about saved game files that could cause this?
QUOTE Thanks
mgsfan18

mgsfan18 has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: 2.66 GHz Intel Core 2 duo processor 4 GB of memory 300 GB HD imac, 8GB Ipod Touch 4th generation

What does the directory for the game look like?

Also do you know where they are saving the save files?

I had a similar problem with a game called cube but I opened the command box in the game to see where it was putting my save files. Turns out they were trying to create them in a folder that didn't exist and just never told me that the save was incorrect. So all I had to do was go into the game directory and create a folder called "save"

A man who is not one for words once told me...
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« PreSonus Inspire 1394 > Garageband | Good with iWork 'Numbers' app? Conditional formula question... »