Thread: iTunes help
02-04-2010, 07:54 PM #1iTunes help
Just bought a MBP and having these small issues:
1. When I connect to iTunes, iPhoto opens. HOW DO I STOP THIS, its killing me.
2. Trying to sync to the MBP for 1st time, i authorized, how do I use my old backup saved from Windows that's on my EX HD b/c it wants to erase everything (all apps, music, movies, etc) and I really don't want to have to re-download all my apps.
02-04-2010, 08:09 PM #2
- Member Since
- Dec 22, 2006
- Texas, where else?
- 15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
1. Open iPhoto, head to Preferences, General tab, towards the bottom of the window - change 'Connecting camera opens:' to 'No application'.
2. ??? Have never synced any of my devices on a Windows machine.
and what exactly are connecting to your Mac?
Went ahead and moved to a better forum also since this is related to iTunes rather than your notebook.
Could have gone in the iPhone/iPod section also I'm assuming.I cannot be held responsible for the things that come out of my mouth.
In the Windows world, most everything folks don't understand is called a virus.
02-04-2010, 08:21 PM #3
oh ok sorry about that. I'm syncing my iPhone 3GS on 3.1.2 to iTunes
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By grantscooter in forum Music, Audio, and PodcastingReplies: 2Last Post: 11-02-2011, 10:27 AM
By bamme in forum OS X - Operating SystemReplies: 6Last Post: 05-06-2011, 11:40 AM
By iFixItMan in forum iPod Hardware and AccessoriesReplies: 0Last Post: 02-09-2011, 11:52 AM
By the8thark in forum OS X - Apps and GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 09-10-2008, 04:20 PM
By Sorcerer8605 in forum OS X - Apps and GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 11-08-2007, 08:04 AM