New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus ē Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts ē Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Apps and Games Discussion of applications and games available for Mac OS X.

did itunes decide to ditch the resize feature?

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

ItsmeShane

ItsmeShane is on a distinguished road

Just did a fresh install and upgraded everything and now I cant resize the albums in itunes anymore. did they do away with this feature? It was actually kind of nice and made it much easier to navigate through everything.
QUOTE Thanks
TattooedMac

TattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 21" iMac 2.9Ghz 10.9.4 13"MBP 2.9Ghz i7 Yosemite 10.10 ~ iPhone5 iOS 8 ~ iPad Mini iOS 8 ~ ATV3 6.1

Ill be blown ...... I dont personally use that view, but just had a look then and i upgraded to 9.0.3 yest and yes it looks as if you cant anymore .......

I can see how that would be annoying though.........
Time to send a bug report to  then lol

CogFrog Studio's ~ Photography, Apps and Web Development
Dont forget to use the Reputation System if someone has helped you out !!!
Arguing with a zealot is only slightly easier than tunneling through a mountain with your forehead!!!!!
QUOTE Thanks
ItsmeShane

that sucks so bad dude. navigating through 80+GB of music is annoying with these huge album covers.
QUOTE Thanks
TattooedMac

TattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 21" iMac 2.9Ghz 10.9.4 13"MBP 2.9Ghz i7 Yosemite 10.10 ~ iPhone5 iOS 8 ~ iPad Mini iOS 8 ~ ATV3 6.1

lol i bet it is.
Hows about going to the coverstream view ??

This is my personal favourite. You get your Covers up the top of page while still having the joy of going through the list.
And you can resize that view to a certain extent ??

Just a thought

Arguing with a zealot is only slightly easier than tunneling through a mountain with your forehead!!!!!
QUOTE Thanks
ItsmeShane

I just sent feedback. It probably wont do any good. what will one persons opinion do? that sucks so bad.
QUOTE Thanks
ItsmeShane

I will probably do that, because this grid view is annoying.
QUOTE Thanks
TattooedMac

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsmeShane View Post
I just sent feedback. It probably wont do any good. what will one persons opinion do? that sucks so bad.
Well i dare say if you have picked it up, there would be MANY more out there in this world that would have too. Keep your fingers crossed @ the next update
to 9.0.4 .....

QUOTE Thanks
ItsmeShane

here lately it seems like apple caters more to the nano and touch owners that have small libraries.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Grace graphics software installation problem, OS 10.6.2 | Problem with Mail - Gmail Mailbox stopped working »