New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Apps and Games Discussion of applications and games available for Mac OS X.

new VR app needs feedback/beta testers

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

billy_d_goat

billy_d_goat is on a distinguished road

hi everyone!

I've been working with a great group of crazy mac guys to develop a new type VR app. It is actually two apps. Mapwing Creator Pro allows you to build VR tours from digital photos, but is NOT another 360 panorama app. Mapwing Viewer then allows you to open tour files and explore them.

Anyway, we just released a public beta version which can be downloaded for free from http://www.redbugtech.com/downloads.html.

We really need people to give their honest feedback, criticism, and bug reports. We are want to build a great app for the entire mac community. Thanks!

screenshot of Mapwing Creator Pro:
QUOTE Thanks
macman88

macman88 is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: Ibook g4 1.33, 768 ram

i just tried to download the file that is 11.6mb. it didn't work. do i have to download all 4 things.
QUOTE Thanks
billy_d_goat

billy_d_goat is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by macman88
i just tried to download the file that is 11.6mb. it didn't work. do i have to download all 4 things.
hi macman88,

no, you don't have to download all of them. when you get the .dmg file, it should open automatically. the Mapwing Creator Pro app is in there and you can just run it. It doesnt come up with anything when you do that, but you can choose FILE:NEW PROJECT or FILE:OPEN and open the quay park.flyp tour file included in the Demo Tours folder.

Let me know if you have any other problems!
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Adium is Crashing | iChat 3.0 Audio Conferencing »