Webcam Morpher for mac
    Is there a Webcam Morpher for mac, or any software that can change the background of my web cam while I'm on. Wanna be able to use a wallpaper as a background while I'm on cam.

Specs:
    27 iMac+Thunderbolt, iMac 20, 2TB dual TC, AppleTV, iPh4S
    If u choose to use iChat there is a whole selection to choose from, if u are on Leopard or later.

Specs:
    2.1GHz MacBook with 4GB RAM, Mac OS X 10.6, iLife and iWork ‘09
    Like Collin said, you can use iChat, which is installed by default on your Mac. It's capable of all sorts of effects in OS X versions since Leopard. There's a video here on Apple's website that shows some basics. To get effects, just click the Effects button at the bottom left of video chat windows. On the last page of effects, you can drag any image from your computer to a blank effect to use it as a video chat background.

Oh, and if you aren't in need of using this during chat (like if you're just recording videos), open the Photo Booth application from your Applications folder. It's capable of all the same effects as iChat, and it's just as easy to use (perhaps easier).

Quote Originally Posted by nabl View Post
    Like Collin said, you can use iChat, which is installed by default on your Mac. It's capable of all sorts of effects in OS X versions since Leopard. There's a video here on Apple's website that shows some basics. To get effects, just click the Effects button at the bottom left of video chat windows. On the last page of effects, you can drag any image from your computer to a blank effect to use it as a video chat background.

Oh, and if you aren't in need of using this during chat (like if you're just recording videos), open the Photo Booth application from your Applications folder. It's capable of all the same effects as iChat, and it's just as easy to use (perhaps easier).
    I'm actually using Tiger, so this mean I wont be able to do this, or can the ichat be used in Tiger as well, but I'll try it....

Specs:
    2.1GHz MacBook with 4GB RAM, Mac OS X 10.6, iLife and iWork ‘09
    No, I don't think you'll be able to do it in Tiger. iChat's there, but neither it nor Photo Booth had the faux green screen effects they do now, if I remember correctly.

Thread Information