Software that will allow Video and PowerPoint on the same screen at the same time
    I am looking for a software application that will allow me to show power point slides on one side of the screen and a video on the other side. The video is the person giving the presentation being shown on the other side of the screen. The completed project would be converted to FLV so we can post it to a website. I am open to any suggestions about the way I am wanting to do this or anything I have not thought about. As with most other things in business the executives who want this want it ASAP. Thanks for any information or suggestions you might have.

I am using a PowerMAC G5 with Final Cut Pro 5. I have been told I can purchase new software if I can find something that will do what they want.

The Republic of Neptune
    Run the presentation software in one window, the video in another, shrink the two and position them so they are side-by-side, and use capture software to record your screen. Here's one example of capture software that probably will work:
    CaptureIt 1.5.5 software download - Mac OS X - VersionTracker

Please verify and include the exact model/year of your Mac and OS X version number (available from "About This Mac", then "More Info" on the Apple menu).
    Links: Onyx | EasyFind | Apple Hardware Test | How to test your hard drive | The Safe Mac Adware Removal Guide | Uninstall MacKeeper
    Lifeisabeach - Mac-Forums Member of the Month June 2009, Feb 2012, and March 2013.

Thread Information