New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Apps and Games Discussion of applications and games available for Mac OS X.

Games - MacForums - Halo2, Xbox Live

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Graphite

Graphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud of
Mac Specs: MacPro 3.0Ghz 16GB RAM, 4x256 Vid, 30''cinema display

Hey guys, I know im not the only halo player out there.

Halo2, with xbox live guys, whose got it, and who wants to play a few games to see where we rank up against eachother?

Just post your user logins here, and ill friends ya, and invite ya into a game.

xGRAPHITEx is mine.
QUOTE Thanks
macman88

macman88 is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: Ibook g4 1.33, 768 ram

i started a thread like this a little while ago.

http://mac-forums.com/forums/showthr...highlight=halo
QUOTE Thanks
EvoMac

I use to play Halo 1 on the XBOX online all the time. I haven't played my XBL at all since WoW came out. All my friends from work / rl play that or eased down on online gaming. I have been kinda looking for a reason to get Halo 2.

To Graphite: How often do you play? Answer might convince me to make the purchase :mac:
QUOTE Thanks
Graphite

Graphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud of

every moment i get halo2 1.1 rules.. i love it.
QUOTE Thanks
macman88

macman88 is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: Ibook g4 1.33, 768 ram

i used to play all the time but then got sick of people quitting in the middle of a game and people who cheat. in the next update they need to put something in that if you quit 3 times in a day your rank goes down a level, and then another level for each quit after that.
QUOTE Thanks
Graphite

um... halo 1.1 fixes alot of bugs... i think your quit idea isnt worth the trouble. you already lose points if you quit, but quitting is not really cheating sometimes it must be done, and when loss is inevitable its ok.
QUOTE Thanks
austing

austing is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: PB 15" 1.33ghz 512mb 80gb iPod 5G White

i play my gamertag is phiberglass
QUOTE Thanks
Graphite

room for improvement
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Yahoo emails in Mail.app? | Default Movie Player for Front Row »