New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Apps and Games Discussion of applications and games available for Mac OS X.

Yahoo Mail Plus Folders

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Shinner23

Shinner23 is on a distinguished road

Is there away to access your Yahoo folders (non inbox) with iMail? I have Yahoo Mail Plus, yet I can't access all my custom folders. Very frustrating. Thanks.
QUOTE Thanks
MYmacROX

MYmacROX is a name known to allMYmacROX is a name known to allMYmacROX is a name known to allMYmacROX is a name known to allMYmacROX is a name known to allMYmacROX is a name known to allMYmacROX is a name known to all
Mac Specs: 2008 15" MBP ML, 2012 21.5" iMac ML

Hang around see if anyone has a specific answer for your solution. But consider this in the meantime...

I did this with my hotmail personal folders in Mac Mail because I couldn't figure out how to import/export them. I went into hotmail on the web and emptied the inbox. Then moved all from my "Keepers" folder into inbox. Then in Mail they all showed up and I manually created a folder called "Keepers" and moved them from the inbox to that folder. Probably would be messy if you have a lot of emails in your inbox in Mac Mail that you don't want to move. But you could also create a temp folder in Mac Mail to put the inbox emails into for the mean time while you move everything over. *shrug* But I'm sure there's an easier, more-direct way.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Applescript Editor question | Desktop "to-do" list »