New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Apps and Games Discussion of applications and games available for Mac OS X.

Disk Utility - problems creating disk image w/Tiger

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

desert_rose

Wow, is this frustrating!

I got a new LaCie firewire external disk last week and was happily using Carbon Copy Cloner to backup my harddrives on my 3 computers.

Now i just upgraded to Tiger and I went to use CCC and it won't work yet with Tiger and Bombich says it will be a while before he can fix it....

I tried to create a disk image with Disk Utility - and in the process I reformatted the LaCie which erased the old clone (dumb, i know) - and now Disk Utility won't make an image of my Harddrive - it keep saying:
"resource is busy" .

Help!!

(I'm also having problems with Safari RSS.....but backup comes first!!)

Roseann
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Two things about iCHAT | iPhoto '05 is really crappy i think or i am dumb »