New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Apps and Games Discussion of applications and games available for Mac OS X.

Monthly Calender

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Bylaber

Bylaber is on a distinguished road

It was suggested this maybe a better place to put this question. If anyone can give some guidence would greatly be appreciated.

I have been looking for software to make monthly wall Calendars. I am specifically looking for the wall Calendar that has the spiral at the top of the Calendar. I am not looking for the type that the whole year is on one page but allows you to have 12 different sheets with photographs for each month. I have now puchased two different programs claiming to have this type of Calendar format but neither was what I am looking for. Any help would be greatly appreciated
Byron
QUOTE Thanks
nabl

nabl has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: 2.1GHz MacBook with 4GB RAM, Mac OS X 10.6, iLife and iWork 09

iPhoto, which comes free on your Mac, is capable of doing this (and of doing it well). Just open it to your Library and click the Calendar button at the bottom to get started. Here is some more info on Apple's site, as well as a video tutorial.
QUOTE Thanks
Bylaber

Thanks nabl I did see that on iphoto but was under the assumption that you basically put together the calendar and sent it to apple and paid 19.95 and they mailed it back to you. I will look at the video tonight when I am at home with my mac to verify
thanks
QUOTE Thanks
nabl

nabl has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: 2.1GHz MacBook with 4GB RAM, Mac OS X 10.6, iLife and iWork 09

That's exactly what you do. Is that a problem? It is a spiral calendar, in case you are wondering, and the quality is great.

Oh, and if you want to print the calendar yourself, you can do that too.
QUOTE Thanks
Bylaber

Thanks I will take a look at it tonight. Yes that is what I want to do (make it and print it out myself) as I have all the materials ie spiral hole puncher and spirals to make them myself.
Thanks again for you responses they have been a big help
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« "Determining Gapless Playback Information" Driving me Nuts!!! | Excel 2008 (For Mac) »