Modern Warfare 2 on mac?
    Hey everyone...
    so heres the story. I got MW2 for christmas along with Parallels Desktops 5.. i installed the game fine on Parallels with windows xp but when i try to boot the game it says that i am out of video memory but i have 256mb of video memory on my computer which is the minimum requirment for the game... please help!

P.S. has anyone els gotten the game to work on mac in a legal way and ligitimently?

2.5 ghz, 4gb, 250 gb Penryn 15.4 " MBP
    try bootcamp soo all your video memory will work
    Macbook Pro Penryn 2.5ghz 15.4" | IPod Click Wheel 20g, ipod Photo 40GB, 1st generation Shuffle, 2nd generation shuffle | Airport Extreme

ok... how much does boot camp cost?

Scotland, UK
    nMP 6-core/32Gb/D700/512Gb: rMBP 15" 2.3GHz/16Gb/512Gb: iPhone 6 128Gb: iPad Air 2 128Gb: NEC PA322U
    Boot camp is free, it's part of OS X.

To set it up, go to Applications>Utilities>Boot Camp Assistant and run through the wizard.

Oh and please make sure you print the instructions of as they can be invaluable the first time you do it!

ok thanks but one problem.... when i first got my computer a few years ago it came up with boot camp and wanted to know if i wanted to use it but my mom just said "Oh you dont need that and she had me delete it... is there anyway i can get it back without reinstalling os?

i didn't know it was possible to delete system apps without having to go through a few hoops on the way there, you shouldn't take computer advice from your mom anymore lol. it shouldn't have deleted and i cant think of a way to delete it. try the apple site on the download section, it might be there. good luck, i thought mw2 was a mac game too. i guess not
    Mac specs: late 2009 MBP 15 inch 2.53ghz 4gb Ram 320 gb HDD, 32 gb iphone 3gs white, 16 gb iphone 2g

Lake Mary, Florida
    15" MBP, Core i7/2GHz, 8GB RAM, 480GB Crucial M500 SSD
    Boot Camp is not a program that runs Windows. It's a set of utilities to facilitate the installation of Windows. Check your Utilities folder in Applications => Utilities. There should be a program there called "Boot Camp Assistant". Be sure to read the directions that you'll be prompted to review.

If it's missing, you can recover it using your System Discs and a program called Pacifist.
    Liquid and computers don't mix. It might seem simple, but we see an incredible amount of people post here about spills. Keep drinks and other liquids away from your expensive electronics!

Thread Information