New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Apps and Games Discussion of applications and games available for Mac OS X.

iLife - getting most recent iphoto without ilife 05?

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

coach_z

coach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to behold
Mac Specs: i dont have no mac's

is there any way to obtain iPhoto without purchasing ilife 05? i am using final cut pro, and dvd studio, and have some audio programs and that is the only one i really want/need....i could (small chance here) use garageband on occasion. but i dont think i would.

any suggestions to other software if i cant get iphoto?
-chris

MoTM honor roll...
when?
i dont remember
QUOTE Thanks
trpnmonkey41

trpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to behold
Mac Specs: 20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano

You can't get iPhoto individually

With the student discount it is only 60 dollars for iLife 05' so it isn't terribly expensive

Don't forget to use the new User Reputation System
QUOTE Thanks
coach_z

coach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to behold
Mac Specs: i dont have no mac's

60 for one program that i would usethough? kinda bites the big one

oh well...i guess ill just keep my old version and hopefully to just buy a new powermac in the coming months and get it free with that

-chris

MoTM honor roll...
when?
i dont remember
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Mail Problem with GMail, not Tiger | preview problem »