New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Apps and Games Discussion of applications and games available for Mac OS X.

Need help to make a form.

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

1parkpointer

1parkpointer is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: Late 2006 2.16-GHz Intel iMac 24"-screen, 2GB-RAM, 500GB-HDD, 7600GT-video card,

I have both iPages '08 and MS Office 2008 Home & Student version. I would like to design a couple of forms, but cannot find any templates for either program that would let me re-arrange things for my particular use.
Does anyone out there know where I might find a template for either program that would let me move things around for my needs?
Any help would be appreciated.
QUOTE Thanks
toMACsh

toMACsh is a name known to alltoMACsh is a name known to alltoMACsh is a name known to alltoMACsh is a name known to alltoMACsh is a name known to alltoMACsh is a name known to alltoMACsh is a name known to all
Mac Specs: Mac Mini Core 2 Duo

No, because you haven't said what you need.

Rather than spend a bunch of time looking for a template that is reasonably close to what I want, I just design my own spreadsheets. I have a few that track my personal finances that aren't too complicated. But, I have another that sets up a budget, uses that data to track expenditures vs. budget, and then uses that data to do an annual report. It isn't that hard to make my own.
QUOTE Thanks
sfenton

sfenton is on a distinguished road

For iPages templates:
ipages Free Download OR
3 Excellent Sites to Get Free Document Templates

Office 2008 templates?:
Office 2008 Templates

This place calls itself the "Easiest Form Builder":
http://www.jotform.com/

Over 400 Free Business forms & templates for Word and Excel:
http://www.freeformsandtemplates.com/

Maybe this one, don't know its specs or OS:
http://www.logiforms.com/

It's a start! Good luck.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« key board commands dont work in game... | Any MBP owners using a Drobo V2 plus Drobo Share »