New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Apps and Games Discussion of applications and games available for Mac OS X.

Hotkey software to put email adress?

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Darckq

Darckq is on a distinguished road

Hey,

Is there any Hotkey software that would make it easy to put an email adress in?

I would like to be able to write my email adres with some key combination of my keyboard instead of writing it down completely.

Is this possible?

Cheers
QUOTE Thanks
Zigdog

Zigdog is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: Macbook Pro, 4GB RAM, 250GB HD

I haven't come across anything like this, but if any1 knows of any then i'd be very intrigued!!!
QUOTE Thanks
toMACsh

toMACsh is a name known to alltoMACsh is a name known to alltoMACsh is a name known to alltoMACsh is a name known to alltoMACsh is a name known to alltoMACsh is a name known to alltoMACsh is a name known to all
Mac Specs: Mac Mini Core 2 Duo

Why not use a clipboard extender like CopyPaste? You can save 100 or more items to the clipboard instead of just one.
QUOTE Thanks
technologist

technologist has a reputation beyond reputetechnologist has a reputation beyond reputetechnologist has a reputation beyond reputetechnologist has a reputation beyond reputetechnologist has a reputation beyond reputetechnologist has a reputation beyond reputetechnologist has a reputation beyond reputetechnologist has a reputation beyond reputetechnologist has a reputation beyond reputetechnologist has a reputation beyond reputetechnologist has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 12" Apple PowerBook G4 (1.5GHz)

Startly - QuicKeys4 for Mac OS X
TypeIt4Me
TextExpander: Mac Typing Shortcut Utility Saves You Time!
QUOTE Thanks
Darckq

Darckq is on a distinguished road

Nice! I downloaded Typeit4me and it works really well.

Think about it guys, how often do you type in the same thing over and over and over and over and over again through your whole life.

Big time saver thx
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« How to work Alien arena on mac os x? | Stickies vanished »