New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Apps and Games Discussion of applications and games available for Mac OS X.

visonapp remote desktop

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

liftops

liftops is on a distinguished road

Greetings;

I'm in process of switching of to mac from windows. However there is one program that I use daily that is keeping a pc on my desk...

The program is called Visionapp Remote Desktop. Does anyone know of a program that is like it for the MAC OS? I have a G5 from 2004.

If I can find a program that is like visionapp I will dump the pc all together and buy a brand new mac.

Thanks,
QUOTE Thanks
bobtomay

bobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 15" MBP 2.33 C2D 256 4GB, MBA 13" i7 1.8, MB 2.0 2GB, Nano 4th, 3GS, iPad 1

You really need to tell people what it is you need this app to be able to do.

A lot of folks are not going to go research what your Windows app does that is any different from the OS X remote desktop clients.

I cannot be held responsible for the things that come out of my mouth.
In the Windows world, most everything folks don't understand is called a virus.
QUOTE Thanks
liftops

liftops is on a distinguished road

Bascily it's a mutli tab Remote Desktop Program.

manage multiple remote connections, visionapp Remote Desktop (vRD) 2010 is a powerful tool that saves you time and effort. Supporting multiple connection protocols, vRD allows you to administer Windows, Citrix, Linux/UNIX, and Macintosh systems. vRD is an indispensable tool for daily system administration that greatly simplifies routine tasks and daily work.

Jeff
Network Administrator / Skilift Operations Supervisor
QUOTE Thanks
Dillinger-63

Dillinger-63 has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro 13 Inch, 2 Mac Mini's 1.66 & 1.83, 2- iMac Intel i3 iPhone 4 & iPad 2 32 gig.

I'm not 100% sure if this will work for you or not, but it what I use to remotely connect to other Windows PC's and it's free. CoRD: Remote Desktop for Mac OS X

My Avatar is in memory of my beloved K-9,
Dillinger who was killed in the line of duty.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« How can i use bandwidth more efficiently or steal more from server | Dawn of War 2? »