Specs:
    1.2gHz g4, 12 inch, 60 gig, 768RAM, bluetooth, ATI radeon 9200, macally bluetooth mouse, JBL speaker
    Mail and two other emails
    hi. i just got gmailm which in turn let me use Mail on my mac. and i just realized im allowed to use my schools email with Mail too. so i got everything to work, but is there a way to seperate the mail from my school and from gmail? like have two folders almost? and one more thing, is it possible to put my address book into Mail. i see that to import my address book, it needs to be in a vcard or LDIF file. i already have it as CSV file from when i imported my address book from hotmail to gmail. is there anything i can do here to get my address book into Mail?thanks a ton.

Specs:
    PowerMac G4 Cube 450mhz 832mb
    in mail, in the mailbox drawer, click the little triangle and it shows a folder for each account, just click the one you want and that accounts email will be shown only, if you click In, all account emails are shown.

Specs:
    1.2gHz g4, 12 inch, 60 gig, 768RAM, bluetooth, ATI radeon 9200, macally bluetooth mouse, JBL speaker
    thanks a ton man. i still cant figure out a way to get all my contacts which are currently a .CSV file into a v card or LDIF file. any suggestions?

Specs:
    My setup: 17in SD iMac G5, 1GB RAM & 12in iBook, 1.5GB RAM (Both computers standard config.)
    I used a program called Palm Desktop to get my list of e-mail addresses into a Vcard format. It took a little work but i did end up getting it to work.

Basically you can import a list of e-mails and names that go with them as long as they are seperated a certain way...ie by tabs/spaces/etc. That step was the hardest part.

Or you can look at this and try it http://www.versiontracker.com/dyn/moreinfo/macosx/26046

Hope that helps

Oh yea, and here is the link to palm desktop http://www.versiontracker.com/dyn/moreinfo/macosx/12968

Thread Information