New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus • Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts • Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Apps and Games Discussion of applications and games available for Mac OS X.

New to Firefox... kind of.

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

thehappyhitman

thehappyhitman is an unknown at this point
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro unibody 2.26ghz, 4gb ram, 250 gb hard drive

So I've started to use firefox as my main browser. I was wondering about any must have add-ons, what should i be looking at installing?
QUOTE Thanks
CrimsonRequiem

CrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to all
Mac Specs: MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB

If you go to the addons page they pretty much have the top addons for each category.

My favorite so far is, Foxtab, and Yes Popups.

死神はリンゴしか食べない。
QUOTE Thanks
thehappyhitman

yes, i've been browsing... I can't wait to get the Lady Gaga persona... And i just found the collections page.

That lady gaga thing was a joke.
QUOTE Thanks
cradom

cradom has a brilliant futurecradom has a brilliant futurecradom has a brilliant futurecradom has a brilliant futurecradom has a brilliant futurecradom has a brilliant futurecradom has a brilliant futurecradom has a brilliant futurecradom has a brilliant futurecradom has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 21in iMac core2 Duo- 13in macbook - 10.9 on both

Try AdBlock Plus, Fission and Download Helper (for flv videos).

Craig Domingue - resident redneck.
“Never argue with an idiot. He will only bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.”, George Carlin
QUOTE Thanks
toMACsh

toMACsh is a name known to alltoMACsh is a name known to alltoMACsh is a name known to alltoMACsh is a name known to alltoMACsh is a name known to alltoMACsh is a name known to alltoMACsh is a name known to all
Mac Specs: Mac Mini Core 2 Duo

I use NoScript. It makes things a little faster. I don't use any others, as I don't want to mess it up. Add-ons seem to cause problems for others. Just read all the stories on this forum alone...
QUOTE Thanks
thehappyhitman

i very recently discovered the about:config feature. if properly configured it can have behave similarly to safari.
I still prefer safari though.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Media Organizer for Mac? | No Images on iMAC during email »