New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Apps and Games Discussion of applications and games available for Mac OS X.

Miro

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

ad2MAC

ad2MAC is on a distinguished road

Plenty on here have written comments about Miro, but I haven't seen its own thread. I downloaded Miro a couple of weeks ago, and it worked great. It is capable of playing a bunch of different video formats and allows a user to download clips from You Tube and other sites.

Now the application will not start or play any of the clips I have on my computer. I have tried starting the application directly before selecting a video to play. I have also tried opening a video clip by selecting "open with" Miro, and still the application will not start.

I think this issue has been brought up before in another thread, but couldn't find the thread it was written under. Thanks for the help and tips.

Macbook - White, 2.2 Ghz Intel Duo Core, 120 Gb, 1.5 gb RAM.
QUOTE Thanks
Eric559

Eric559 is a glorious beacon of lightEric559 is a glorious beacon of lightEric559 is a glorious beacon of lightEric559 is a glorious beacon of lightEric559 is a glorious beacon of lightEric559 is a glorious beacon of light
Mac Specs: 2.16GHz C2D MacBook w/ 2GB RAM & 120GB HD. HTC Droid Incredible.

Did you try reinstalling it?

Member Of The Month for December '08.
It's only the internet!
QUOTE Thanks
ad2MAC

ad2MAC is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric559 View Post
Did you try reinstalling it?
Have not tried that yet.

Macbook - White, 2.2 Ghz Intel Duo Core, 120 Gb, 1.5 gb RAM.
QUOTE Thanks
Coda_H

Coda_H is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: MBP 13"/2.26 Ghz/4 GB RAM/500 GB HDD

Does anyone know how to get Miro to resume downloading something from where it left off? I started downloading a file that was about 7.5GB and had to turn Miro off. When I went to go back and continue the file was not in the download area. Then when I clicked on the torrent file it seemed to begin the download process from the beginning.

thanks
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« when i open safari the page is small | Text over video in imovie 4? »